We provide a variety of diagnostic imaging services and a board-certified Radiology Specialist that has extensive knowledge in specific health disciplines that utilize advanced diagnostic imaging techniques. Having a board-certified veterinary Radiologist at our practice enables us to better serve our patients and their owners, especially with the use of digital radiography, advanced ultrasound techniques and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It strengthens our ability to provide the best radiology services possible in New England.
Whether it’s a referral for an ultrasound or a second opinion on x-rays, we offer state-of-the-art services that allow veterinarians to focus on what they do best, which is providing high-quality veterinary medicine. We’re here for our referring vets, so if you are a referring veterinarian, please feel free to call and discuss a case with our Radiologist to determine if your patient may be a candidate for specialized imaging or a second opinion. We also provide full radiograph interpretation services to veterinarians.
Diagnostic Imaging Services:
- Digital Radiography
- Radiograph interpretation Services
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler
- Tissue Doppler Studies
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) - 1.5 T GE high-fieldMRI
- We provide one-price, all-inclusive MRI packages. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Computed Tomography (CT scan) – please note this testing is currently done outside of our hospital system
To schedule an appointment, please either email us at: info@SNHVRH.com or give us a call at 603-782-8181.
Visit the American College of Veterinary Radiologists at www.acvr.org to learn more about this specialty service and Specialist designation.