We provide a variety of advanced diagnostic imaging services and Specialists that have extensive knowledge in specific health disciplines that utilize these advanced diagnostic imaging techniques. Having board-certified veterinary Specialists at our practice enables us to better serve our patients and their owners, especially with the use of digital radiography, advanced ultrasound techniques, CT and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It strengthens our ability to provide the best veterinary services possible in New England.
Whether it’s a referral for an ultrasound or a second opinion on x-rays, we offer state-of-the-art services that allow veterinarians to focus on what they do best, which is providing high-quality veterinary medicine. We’re here for our referring vets, so if you are a referring veterinarian, please feel free to call and discuss a case with our Speciallists to determine if your patient may be a candidate for specialized imaging or a second opinion.
Diagnostic Imaging Services:
- Digital Radiography
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler
- Tissue Doppler Studies
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) - State-of-the-art Siemens 1.5T MAGNETOM Symphony MRI
- We provide one-price, all-inclusive MRI packages. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Computed Tomography (CT scan) – CT available April 4, 2016
To schedule an appointment, please either email us at: info@SNHVRH.com or give us a call at